The following documents are in PDF format, and require Adobe Acrobat to view (download the free Acrobat Reader here). If you have difficulty downloading or reading these files, please contact us to request a printed copy.
The purpose of these publications are educational only, with no other intent but to expand snowmobiling professionals’ knowledge base. It should not be assumed by the reader that all contributors agree with every word written, but are opinions only.
- code-of-ethics color_
- iasa signing guidelines 2014
IASA Position Statements
A series of statements IASA supports.
- Effective Rental Operations
- Global Climate Change
- Incremental Road Wear
- Law Enforcement on Trails
- Modified Exhaust Systems
- Rider Responsibility
- Riding in Authorized Areas
- Snowmobile Trail Groomer Operator Training
- Standardized Decal Placement for Snowmobiles
- Wheeled Off Road Vehicles on Groomed Snowmobile Trails
Groomer Operator Training Resouce Guide – PowerPoint Training Program
This series of Power Point training slides has been produced to accompany Chapters 1 – 6 of Guidelines for Snowmobile Trail Groomer Operator Training – A Resource Guide for Trail Grooming Managers and Equipment Operators which was produced by the International Association of Snowmobile Administrators (IASA) in 2005.
Web Optimized PowerPoint Presentations
Web “optimized” files – small file size (lowest quality) for ease of web viewing and e-mail transfer; file size is not suitable for projector screen show use.
- Anticipate Your Needs [1.2 MB]
- Chapter 1: Intro to Grooming [0.9 MB]
- Chapter 2: Grooming Equipment [1.0 MB]
- Chapter 3: Managing Operations [0.4 MB]
- Chapter 4: Operating Grooming Equipment [1.1 MB]
- Chapter 5: Maintaining Grooming Equipment [0.2 MB]
- Chapter 6: Record-Keeping [0.2 MB]
Projector Optimized PowerPoint Presentations
Projector “optimized” files (1024 x 768 resolution slides); file sizes have been downsized for typical projector screen show use.
- Anticipate Your Needs [48.7 MB]
- Chapter 1: Intro to Grooming [1.5 MB]
- Chapter 2: Grooming Equipment [4.6 MB]
- Chapter 3: Managing Operations [0.7 MB]
- Chapter 4: Operating Grooming Equipment [2.9 MB]
- Chapter 5: Maintaining Grooming Equipment [0.5MB]
- Chapter 6: Record-Keeping [0.2MB]
High-Resolution PowerPoint Presentations
Original files with high-resolution (large file size) photos. Tip: you may wish to right-click and save these larger files onto your computer, for quickest viewing.